Wordless

Mostly I've been gone because I've been on vacation and moving my office at the same time. But a large part of my not writing any entries is that I've been rendered nearly wordless by some things I've seen lately (I know as a U.S. citizen I shouldn't be one to throw stones, but does anybody care about the Olympic host's involvement in the Darfur crisis, on the wrong side of the disaster ie they're supporting the genocide)? I feel for the Tibetans, but can anybody show the Sudan some damn love? I see Al Sharpton and Pat Robertson together on a public service announcement and wonder if their plea to save the environment is genuine or another political put on.

Yes, I'm a little beyond annoyed and since this blog is supposed to be about putting positive thoughts out there and solutions, I've said nothing until now. I'll be back in a day or two with my usual gotham-related tales, just needed to break my silence and say I'm back.

Vacation was good though, very good

Comments

Foxessa said…
Do tell!

Did you go someplace outside?

Love, C.

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Lorenzo DuFau and the USS Mason

“A thing is mighty big when time and distance cannot shrink it”—Zora Neale Hurston